Thursday, January 17, 2013

Replies

How did I manage to get three crazy responses in one day? I have no idea.

Anyway, here was the first email I received:

Subject line: It's the government 
The govenrment is brainwashing our children. That's why there's so much violence. Have you looked at the movies these days? Have you played these video games? Their conditioning our children to kill, kill, kill. we should smash all the tvs and burn all these games and then when they try to teach our children that godless evolution, we will smash thier schools and make them know that GOD does not agree with them.

How did we go from violence in movies and games to evolution? I fail to see any logic in this.

Here's the next one:

Subject line: All a hoax 
That's what it is: a hoax. Those school shootings didn't really happen. Obama just set it up so he could justify taking away our guns. All those dead bodies were just lifelike mannequins. The real kids are being held in a facility somewhere and they arent allowed to talk to anyone or go anywhere. Dont believe the lies they tell you -- it's all been faked.

Yeah, it's been faked, just like 9/11 and the moon landing. Please go die in a fire.

And if you thought those last two were deranged, just read the third email:

Subject line: There Is A Man 
There is a man. He wears a gray suit and a gray bowler hat. He has a white pocketwatch. I'm not sure what it's made of, I didn't get a good glimpse at it. I was too busy running for my life. But I saw him, I know he was there. And it wasn't the first time. I found him before, in different places, different tragedies. He's always there. Looking at his watch. Check and you'll see. I'm not sure if he causes them and merely records them, but he's always there.

Creepy, right? Until I remembered that that's the plot of an episode of Fringe.

Why does this subject always seem to bring out the crazies? Why can't I talk to someone normal about this? Perhaps I should see a therapist, but that costs money, money I don't have.

I need to just stop worrying, but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment